Thursday, April 10, 2014

Boss Ass Bitch

So recently my boyfriend broke up with me. It was sad, but it inspired me! It inspired some pretty fab art work. I did a painting... Some of you might know those classic and cliche broken heart pictures that have some "deep and meaningful" quote on them... Well I did something like that... Though, it's a bit different...
*Accurate, but not actual painting...*

Ya... So I painted that... It looks pretty fab in real life. I also thought of a really funny way to give it to him if I wanted to. I was talking with Lauren and we came up with this idea. So get some cardboard and spray paint. Then we would make the cardboard look like a car using the spray paint. We would do this since none of us can actually drive...

Every Thursday, the ex-boyfriend goes to Burger King with his friends. So we were thinking that over spring break we get the "car" and go to Burger King. We hang out until he arrives, and when he does arrive, we walk up to him in the car. The entire time we would be playing the song "Boss Ass Bitch". 

So we go up to him and "roll down the window" of the "car" somehow. We look at him then be all like "I have something for you," and hand him the painting. Before he can say anything, walk away in the car. 
*Accurate*

Ya... I kinda wanna do that. I just think it would be really funny to see people's faces when we walked up in a cardboard car playing music like that... I just think that "Boss Ass Bitch" would be really funny.

Fo course I would also have to go through the drive-through in my "car". Why wouldn't I? Anyway, have a lovely day and don't be surprised if you see a cardboard car over spring break next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment