Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Alot of Forest

Google is wrong. Yes. The almighty Google is finally wrong about something. What? How is this possible!

Well my friends and such, I have witnessed it with my own eyes. Google has finally been wrong about something. Let me tell you the story of how I came across this issue:

I was just sitting in English class after I had finished our new Sage Testing thingy. I happened to be working on our last ever vital vocabulary. I'm planning on writing a short story for it, because you know, short stories and stuff. So I was looking up places with heavy forests. The words I typed in though, were "places with a lot of forest" and that my dears, is where the problem lies. We all know how google automatically corrects you with

We all know the "Did you mean" things. Google corrected me when I was looking for forests. What's wrong with what I typed though? According to Google:

A lot is one word. Now the author of Hyperbole and a Half did a post on this. So I decided to take her creature and make one of the new Google mistake:

Credit to Hyperbole and a Half
Alot of forest! So yes. The world is becoming more and more stupid. This has been proven by Google's incapability to spell even one of the simplest things. I hope that together, we can at least try to make the world smart again so we don't end up like Idiocracy. Thank you for listening (reading) to my rant. Have a beautiful day filled with correct spelling and smartness.

No comments:

Post a Comment