Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day

Valentine's day can be very sad for some people. For me though, it was very fun. I was able to hang out with my boyfriend and we had a lot of fun. First we went up to Main Street and we went roller blading. We grabbed the rollerblades that he keeps in his trunk (I don't know why) and we went to the city park and we rollerbladed around for a bit. After that we went down to Redstone and got burgers at Five Guys. Five Guys is an amazing burger joint. It's great and I totally recommend it.

So after all that fun stuff, we went to the movies. We went and saw the new Lego Movie. Now let me tell you a thing. I was not expecting the movie to end how it did at all. I won't give away the ending, but I will say you should totally see it. Somehow they managed to get me to ship lego characters together.

Shipping basically means I take two people (or anything really) in put them together in a relationship and I love it. It's weird. I know, but somehow a movie made me ship legos together. It's so odd. It was a really good movie though.

The boyfriending figure also managed to get me a purple stuffed bear. He doesn't have a name yet. I hope that you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day though, even if you spent it alone on Netflix with self-bought chocolate. I would totally do that if I didn't have a boyfriend. So yes. And I love all of you if you read my blog :3.

A poem:

Hella cute,
Hella fine,
Be my Hella Valentine?

This be my new bear :3

No comments:

Post a Comment