Friday, February 7, 2014

Writer's Block

So I have this horrible disease. It's pretty common, and hard to get over. Eventually though, you can beat it. Not very easily though. This disease? It's called Writer's Block. You know what I'm talking about now don't you? Ya. Well I have Writer's Block and it's killing me. My brain is on pause pretty much.
What do I write about?

I had an idea, but I lost it. Then my english teacher told me to write about those big, hipster glasses. I tried. I got three sentences before I gave up. I even have writer's block writing this. I have no idea what to blog about. I mean, I have an awesome idea to start a story, but no the proper development yet. I would totally write it right here, right now, except for the fact that it's not properly developed. Goddammit. I need an idea! 

... Have you ever had writer's block? Cuz let me tell you, this is not fun. I feel like a literal wall has been built between my brain and my imagination. It is literally giving me a headache. Writer's Block is literally just you sitting there in front of what ever you're writing on with a blank stupid look on your face. You probably look really stupid to everyone else. 

There are many cures for writer's block, not many of them helpful, unfortunately. It's kind of terrible. They give you many ideas for different stories and yet, you can't seem to write those down either. It's like the words are stuck on the tip of your pen and won't come out no matter what you do. This, my dear readers, is why Writer's Block is a terrible disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment