Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sundays Are Odd

Picture this: It's a nice day, kind of cloudy, a bit of a breeze, but it's nice. You're sitting on a bench with your boyfriend (or girlfriend, whichever you prefer), looking at the trees which have just started to change into a beautiful yellow. It's nice right? Now picture this perfect scene... In a graveyard. Yup. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how I spent my Sunday afternoon. That is also how I spend most of my weekends. I go sit in the cemetery and ponder life or sleep or make out with my boyfriend (not really, we just cuddle).

It may seem weird or creepy, but I love the cemetery. Is that weird? I don't know. Some of my friends say it's weird and creepy, but others say it's normal. I really have no idea. I guess, as the saying goes, whatever floats your boat! I really don't know how to make this post humorous...

Aha! I know! So as I was sitting on the cemetery bench with my boyfriend, it suddenly got colder. And colder. And colder. Then, the dark clouds came rolling in and it thundered (not really I just like being dramatic). At first, it was a small little drizzle, then, it got a little harder. And finally, it was dumping buckets. My boyfriend and I continued to sit there in the pouring rain until we were completely soaked through. My boyfriend stood up, picked me up, and walked out of the cemetery, me still in his arms. Now me, I'm just sitting here in his ams like, "How am I not killing his arms?" 'Cuz I'm not the lightest of people (not heaviest either though). We get to the gates and he puts me down.

Then, we walk to the bus stop. We had to wait for about ten minutes, and by now I can't feel my hands and I had to take off my glasses 'cuz I couldn't see anything with the rain obscuring the lenses. So finally the bus arrives five minutes late as usual. We get on and go to our usual spot in the back. By now, I can't even move my fingers. So I'm sitting here shivering, not able to feel my fingers while my boyfriend is just sitting there without a care in the world looking like it's the middle of summer for him. I'm just looking at him like "How???"

We finally arrive home and I put on a new sweater and make hot chocolate and I'm finally warm. The End.

So that was how I spent my Sunday. Quite... Eventful?

No comments:

Post a Comment