Wednesday, October 23, 2013

You Just Learned 13 Things About Me.

HI!!

So I was feeling a little out there and decided to come up with a list of things about myself. I would put this in my "About Me" thingy, but I'm too lazy. So without further adieu:

1. I'm a mix of many different social groups. Example of them are: nerds, geeks, scene, fangirl, ect... basically anything that my friends are, I am. Except popular. I'm not that.
2. Popular people annoy me. With the exception of a few...
3. When I was little I was all like: "When I'm in high school I'm gonna be pretty and popular and a cheerleader and I'm gonna date a football player and everybody will love me and I'll be the mean girl (I didn't actually think this, but we all know the stereotype)" So I pretty much wanted to be the stereotypical popular girl.
4. I am the complete opposite of the stereotypical popular. I am a nerd/scene girl. I won't say I'm not pretty, but I won't say I am... I really don't have many friends actually... I'm actually quite nice if you don't piss me off. And finally, my boyfriend is in the band...
5. I literally listen to any music. You put it in my ear, I will listen to it. I don't care what it is, as long as it's music and it actually sounds good.
6. I hate every social network i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, ect... Except for Tumblr... I love Tumblr... It is my life. I cannot live without Tumblr. Seriously. I would have a mental breakdown if I didn't have Tumblr. (btw my Tumblr is uber depressing and fangirly)
7. My friends tried to teach me to play Halo... I wound up getting killed every time even while screen peeking...
8. I am a very vulgar person in real life. I just don't really swear on here cuz it's for school ya know?
9. SWEATERS!!!!!! I will never not wear a sweater unless it's summer or someplace hot like Mexico.
10. The only music I actually hate is Justin Bieber and One Direction, also I didn't know how to spell Bieber until I looked it up...
11. I LOVE the band BOTDF (Blood on the Dance Floor)
12. I'm listening to BOTDF right now.
13. I just wanted to go to the number 13 'cuz it's my favorite number...

BYE!!!

1 comment:

  1. OKAY OKAY HOW DID YOU GET IN MY HOUSE
    BECAUSE THAT PICTURE
    IS TAKEN
    IN
    MY
    HOUSE
    THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE
    WITH THE CANDLES AND EVERYTHING
    O_O

    ReplyDelete