Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Y U Typ Lik Dis???

So I recently realized that all my friends are posting, like, all the time. Whereas me, I've only posted when I have to do an assignment. Which is good, but I feel like I should post more. So I will. As well as realizing how all my friends have been posting a lot, I realized how much it annoys me when ppl txt lik dis evn wen dey hav iphones. It just really pisses me off.

Ok, so I understand that if you have a crappy phone where you have to press each button three times to get the letter you want, of if you have a slide phone, or anything from the dinosaur age like that. But when you have an iPhone or any other smart phone and you're texting like that, it just pisses me off. I mean, you have autocorrect, you have a brain, you can freaking type!

Plz guys dnt typ lik dis, its hrd 2 undrstnd nd i jst heer u tkin lik dis in mah hed. lik, wat iz dis??? i cn litrly c ur IQ dropin frum how stupid dis luks nd snds in mah hed. dis also maks tings vry hrd 2 reed. i tink i splld lik, 3 wrds rit in dis pragrf if it cn evn b cnsidrd a pragrf. i dnt evn tink it cn. WTF ppl???

Seriously, can you see why I get so pissed off about that? It's so annoying and hard to read! And the excessive use of ! or ? is just unneeded. Why would you even want to type like that? Especially if you have a smart phone and you can use autocorrect. Please guys, I'm begging you to use autocorrect and make the world a better and less stupid place.

Please don't be as stupid as Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment