Friday, January 24, 2014

His Name is Robert Paulson

So according to my friend, my life is now like one of those cheesy romantic 80's movies where the teenagers do cool, fun stuff. I don't know if this is 100% accurate, but I can tell you that my life is kinda like a cheesy romantic movie. Mostly last night. See, I have recently acquired that which others call a "boyfriend." So this so dubbed "boyfriend" took me out last night.

He picked me up at my house and drove us (yes he can drive, don't judge) down to Redstone. We went to Walmart and bought chocolate milk, bubbles, and Sour Patch Kids. After that, we went to the parking garage below Best Buy and drank the chocolate milk. After we drank that, we *gasp* did nothing bad! We got roller blades out of his trunk and went roller blading in the garage while blowing bubbles. It was quite fun.

The bubbles look really cool when you're going really fast on roller blades. After a while we went up to the Best Buy and looked around for a bit. My mom wanted to find a cheap printer/fax machine so she had me scout one out. We got bored pretty quickly and went back downstairs. You'll never believe what happened next. That's right. Absolutely nothing. We ate Sour Patch Kids and went roller blading some more.

After we finished the roller blading we went to Kneaders and got a smoothie. The "boyfriend" tipped the lady there with an origami elephant made out of a dollar bill. It was adorable. So we drank a smoothie and he drove me home. It was nice.

Oh! I almost forgot to mention Robert! So apparently this "boyfriend" dude is really good at claw machines. He played the claw machine and won me a teddy bear who I dubbed 'Robert Paulson' afte the guy in "Fight Club" (great movie by the way). So that my dear readers, is why my friend said my life seems like an 80's movie. Oh well *shrugs*
This be Robert.

No comments:

Post a Comment