Thursday, January 9, 2014

It's Like Croatoan...

I have an obsession. For the past two or three days, I've been drawing anime things. Mostly couples, but a few single people... I have no idea why this happened... Actually I do, but you don't need to know that. Anyway, I've been drawing them everywhere! Well, almost everywhere. I've even been avoiding paying attention in class by drawing them. I almost missed part of my biology notes because I was so busy drawing a couple hugging! I even finished early in art just so I could draw them. I haven't been doing my homework either because I'm too busy drawing anime!

Aww they're kissing! Kawaii!

Yes. Yes that does say 'Sexy Strippin' Shemales'

Oh hey it's Amanda!

In my sketchbook. (Some of them aren't quite finished...)

On my Spanish Project...

That definitely isn't me hugging a guy...

Science just got a little more interesting!

He just look so shocked to be kissed by a girl!

Not even geography is safe!


I even have a bunch on my wall at home. My entire wall is covered, there's no space left! I can barely even remember what color my wall is, and I wouldn't if it weren't for the small spaces between drawings and pictures. I'm even going to start hanging my art on another wall because I've run out of space on my original art wall. I really have no idea how any of this happened. It's like, one day I'm just sitting in my room, and the next: Bam! I have a bunch of anime everywhere I look! I'm honestly a bit frightened... It's like a virus! It's spreading so fast! I am a diseased person! What have you done to me anime? Why! I can only hope that it leaves me alone soon... I don't want to be sick anymore, as much as I love art, this has to stop soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment