Friday, January 31, 2014

HAIR!!!

Hair. Hair. Hair. Hair. Hair. Hair. Hair. HAIR.   In case you couldn't tell, my post is going to be about hair. I had no idea what to post about, and hair, I decided, was easy for me to post about.

I love my hair. My hair is lovely and wonderful. Also, my parents don't really give a crap about what I do to it. Kind of. They freaked out a little bit when I cut it on my own, but they calmed down and they're fine with it now.

I love to dye my hair. I dye it all the time! Except for now cuz of my job. I've had completely black, red bangs, pink underneath brown, purple underneath, purple and blue underneath, rainbow underneath (yes the whole damn rainbow), purple underneath again, blue underneath, then I dyed it boring brown and it faded to brown with blonde underneath. Yup. That was an adventure.

Once I'm done with work though, I'm going to dye the top brown and underneath I'm going to do red and blue. I think that I'm going to do horizontal stripes. That would look pretty cool. I'm also planning on cutting it all awesome-like. Possibly with swooshy bangs and layers. Ogres have layers. I'm not an ogre. I will have layers though. I hope.

Anyway, I really love hair. I love styling it, playing with it, taking care of it. I just love hair.
I can't wait until I can do cool thing to my hair. In the mean time I have to deal with this:


1 comment: