Friday, November 1, 2013

My New Fancy Pants!!

So the other night while my parents and brother were having a very serious talk, my Crazy Scottish Cousin (Anna) and I were going through my five boxes of Halloween shtuff. You see, my cousin is visiting and decided to stay for Halloween so we had to find her a costume to wear (we failed by the way...). So I was going through everybody's old costumes, and what do I happen to pull out? The most amazing pants in the Universe!!! They're so beautiful!!

So the story behind the pants... One year for Halloween, my mother was a gypsy (I have no idea what year...). So since we keep all our old Halloween costumes, these pants have been rotting away in my brother's closet with all of the other Halloween costumes. So, I had never seen them. Until Now!!! I just love these pants so fracking much!!! Anyway, so I pulled them out of the box and lo and behold... Pants!!!! They are amazing!!!

Here's a picture of a model wearing my pants.

If you want to see a picture of my actual pants, go to here.

As you can see, my pants are the most fabtabulous thing you will ever see. They're super comfy and soft. It feels like you aren't wearing any pants, even though you are. It's amazing. Also, they're like pajamas, but they aren't. They're real pants so you won't get in trouble for wearing pajamas at school! It's amazing! They may seem a bit weird, but they're so comfy and amazing!

So, I hope you can find a pair of pants that you enjoy as much as I enjoy my pants. I love you all... Maybe... It depends on who you are... Don't be offended, I just don't like some people... So, goodnight, Nightvale. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment