Tuesday, November 26, 2013

blarghlbarbles!!! The Internet is Working!!!

Hello everyone! I'm so so so sorry for not posting yesterday! The internet was down on the entire island! I really wanted to post, but I couldn't.

Yesterday everyone rented bikes, but there were eleven bikes and thirteen of us. So me, being the the lazy person I am, and my brother (improper grammar alert!) took a cab to the cruise center. See, there were a bunch of cruise ships and since they were there, the cruise center was open! So we went there and we walked around the shops then ate lunch at Margaritaville, which, by the way, is terrible and I will never go there again. The only exciting thing that happened there is that we all did jello shots. Yup. I did a jello shot. It was fun.

We went back to where we're staying and I lazed around until dinner time. I ate dinner then went back and lazed around some more. After that, I heard that we were trying to set up the TV to watch "We Are The Millers" so I went next door. Unfortunately, they couldn't get it to work, fortunately, they got it to work at our place! So we watched the movie and went to bed. The end.

Today I woke up, got dressed, got bikes, and we all went for a really long bike ride. We went to the lighthouse which was really boring. So all I was wearing was my bikini and a shirt and there were TONS of potholes, ladies, you can imagine how much that hurt. It was terrible. After that, we went out to lunch and then my brother and I rode back to where we're staying  and I sat on the couch. My brother though, went next door to see if the internet worked. He came back and told me that the internet was working. I instantly jumped up and shoved him out of the way to go get my laptop. I grabbed the laptop and shoved him out of the way again and ran out the door. I sat down, opened my computer, and blogged. All for you people. I hope you're happy.

Anyway, nothing really interesting will happen for the rest of the day, and if anything does happen, I'll update. The only other thing is that I have a LOT more bug bites. It's terrible. Anyway, that's all. Miss you all! See you when I get back! I hope... Byeeeeee!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment