Saturday, November 23, 2013

Scuba Diving, Felipe, and Dancing!!! Oh My!!!

Hello all! Today was fun.

My parents woke me up this morning, very early mind you, and made me get ready for scuba diving. I put on my bathing suit, put on my sweater, and went to breakfast. I ate food, then went to put in my contacts. After that, we went over to the boat and left to go diving.

We got to the dive site and I gathered my gear, put it on, walked to the edge of the boat, and jumped. I went down to the bottom and was in the sand. A giant red grouper swam up to us and the dive master started to feed him. We were able to pet him, and I hugged him and he swam by me the entire dive. I decided he's my new boyfriend. Sorry Boyfriend, but Felipe is my new love!

So during this dive, which was on a wall, I was turning towards the surface, taking out my reg, and blowing bubble rings. It was awesome. My mom took pictures with her underwater camera, so when I download them, I'll post them k? K. So after that, we went to the surface and went back to the shore for our surface interval. After our forty minutes were up, we went to the second dive area. I went through the same process, got to the bottom and started blowing bubble rings. We went over to the next wall, and started to go. I was still blowing bubble rings the entire time. We went back to the boat and I was just swimming around and blowing bubble rings. The dive master started to blow horizontal bubble rings. It was cool. So I then did my safety stop and went up to the surface. I took off all my gear. The dive master then taught me how to do the horizontal bubble rings. So I went back in the water with my mask on and started to swim and practice the horizontal bubble rings. I finally mastered it and went back up.

We went back to shore and I lazed about and read fanfiction. I then got ready for dinner and we went out. There was a live band there and so I pretty much begged my brother to dance with me. He finally caved and I danced with him. It was really fun. Then one of my adult friends, "Uncle Brad", as he has dubbed himself, grabbed a torch and started dancing around. We then started a conga line. It was great. After a while we sat down. We then called the taxi and all the women left the men at the restaurant. Thy're probably on their way back now. Anyway, we got home and I came inside and finished up this post all for you people. I hope you're happy.

I miss you all! Especially Courtney, CADA, and Boyfriend!!! I can't wait to get back and you all y'all!!!! Until tomorrow my lovlies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment