Saturday, November 23, 2013

Special Shout-Outs

YO!!! So I posted tonight already, but I just checked my email and I need to give a special shout-out to my friend Skyrar!!! I'm sorry about your new "single and ready to mingle"-ness. I hope you're not to upset! Just remember what I always say:

"I's a strong, independent, black, woman! I don't need no fucking man in my life!"

I hope that helps!!

Also, I have about twenty new bug-bites today already... It does  itch like a bitch!!

I also wanna shout-out to my sissy!! Get a damned boyfriend dammit!!

Also to my lovely, dem some sexy faces you send me in those snap-chats!!

To my lovely fiance, I lurf yo face!!

To mah Panda, I promise I'll finish the Spanish Project when I get back!!

Finally: A super special shout-out to boyfriend: I miss you!!! I wish I was at home!!! (Not really actually, I'd rather be here, but I do miss you a lot!!!!) Also, don't be jealous of Felipe, I was joking!!

That's all! Bye! See you all later! Byeeeee!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment